It's Spring Break!!!!!!!!
1. Didn't roll out of bed until 7:30
2. Drank my coffee out of a cup, not a travel mug
3. Drank my coffee slowly while reading
4. Cleaned my house leisurely/while gabbing away on the phone
5. Showered and dressed, hmmm, right around noon, then took the boys bowling
I'd say it's been a great first day of vacation. The cherry on top? Farley's Currently...
Jenn over at Finally in First is having a countdown to spring break giveaway...
I'm really crossing my fingers on this one...Day #1 is a little personal laminator. Funny thing is, before blogging, I had no idea I needed one of those. Now, it's on my top ten list of must haves. I don't know what to make of that!?!
I'd like to say I've got something teacher-y brewing and that you'll need to just hang on tight - but I don't. I didn't bring anything home with me. I'm going in to work one of these days though...my boys LOVE playing in the gym, running around the halls, acting wild and crazy withOUT being send to the principal's office. Maybe I'll find some inspiration then. In the meantime..
It's tubby time for the puppers...wish me luck!